FAQs about my apartment locating service
1. How much does it cost to use you as my apartment locator?
Unlike any other part of the country, my apartment locating service is completely free to you - no hidden fee, no additional cost to using me as your apartment locator to find you an apartment in Austin, TX. Should you have any questions regarding our apartment locating service, don't hesitate to contact me. I gladly answer any questions you have so you can let me assist you with confidence.
2. If your apartment locating service is free, how do you get paid?
On a daily basis, apartments spend time on prospects who do not meet their qualification criteria, or apartments do not have availability fitting the move-in time frame of a prospect, or apartments do not offer prices, features or amenities that a prospect desires.
To optimize their time and advertising budget, apartments pay apartment locators per each qualified applicant that we bring out to them. They understand that we as experienced apartment locators will/ can pre-qualify our clients prior to recommending them to our clients.
In a nutshell, apartment locators are extended leasing agents to these apartments. However, instead of working with just one apartment like typical leasing agents, we have access to ALL apartments in Austin and the surrounding areas such as Round Rock, Pflugerville and Cedar Park.
3. Will using your apartment locating service affect my pricing to go up compared to if I look on my own?
4. What are benefits of using apartment locators?
Using a locator can be very useful, compared to online Do-It-Yourself apartment search sites and apartment booklets. The main reason is because you are working face to face with an actual person! One who will listen to your needs and match your requirements. If you are familiar with Austin apartment market, you know that there are more, WAY more, than a hand full of apartments for rent. Looking on your own can get overwhelming and exhausting.
- A good apartment locator does not solely rely on apartment search database, but on his/ her experience and knowledge he/ she has gained throughout years of working with different apartments, clients and management companies.
- A good apartment locator will optimize your time, maximize your options and alleviate frustration. No more spending hours calling up apartments one by one to see who has availability. No more going from website to website combing through countless floor plans, interior features, and amenities. What you do over a whole weekend or maybe even weeks, a knowledgeable, experienced apartment locator can do within a few hours! Need a firm move-in date? No problem! Foreclosure or bankruptcy? No problem! First-time renter? No problem! Large pets? No problem!
5. How far in advance should I look for an apartment?
30-45 days prior to your move-in date. I will not recommend more than 60 days due to 2 facts:
- The majority of apartments in Austin is on 60-day notice - very few are on 30-day. This means that they can only see 60 days from today what they have coming available.
- Austin apartment market is very active. Pricing DO literally change daily based on availability. There are many factors affecting the make-up of apartment pricing such as supply and demand, time of the year and others.
If you look today and your move-in date is not until 3 months, 6 months or a year from now, I can only give you options of apartments based on their current offered pricing. 3 months, 6 months or a year from now, options of apartments based on your price range would/ could be a different set completely. I understand that some people just want to get an idea, but the 'idea' will look completely different when you are actually ready to secure an apartment. In my opinion, looking too far in advance will just be a waste of your time.
6. What if I have/ want to be in an apartment today?
I can help you with that, too! There are apartments throughout Austin and the surrounding areas that have an instant approval process which allows you to look, get approved and move in the same day (unless it is the weekend)!
I have worked with quite a few clients who had parked in our parking lot with their U-haul packed and ready to go.
7. I will start my new job in Austin, but I am not familiar with Austin areas. Can you search for apartments that are close to my new job?
Absolutely! Just let me know when, what and where and I will get you all set up!
I have many past clients who relocated to Austin, TX for a new job opportunity. Whether you have to lease an apartment site-unseen or fly into town for a day to look at apartments, Apartments Express can do it either way.
Are you relocating to Austin, TX for a new job opportunity?
Are you transferring with your job?
We can help you. We will consult and advise you on anything you need to know about renting an apartment in Austin, TX. So, your move/ transition to your new employer will go a smoothly. So, if you relocate to AUSTIN TEXAS or the surrounding areas such as Round Rock, Cedar Park and Pflugerville, don't hesitate to contact us. We find you apartments close to your new employers. Whether you will work for
National Instruments, HP, Apple, Freescale, 3M, Samsung, Dell, IBM, Freescale, Google Inc., Facebook Inc., Whole Foods, AMD, Seton Medical Center Hospital, Dell Children Hospital, Austin Regional Clinic, Blizzard Entertainment, Apple Inc., Oracle, 3M, IBM, AMD, Cisco, Flextronics, PayPal, National Instruments, Ebay, EA Sports, Facebook, Google, Dell, Samsung, GM (General Motors), Freescale Semiconductor, HP, Scott and white (Scott & White), St. David's Hospital, Dell Children Hospital, Seton Hospital or others., we can help!
We can help you if you:
-look for an immediate move-in,
-want to move asap
-have less than 30 days to move
-must find an apartment by the end of the month
-look for an apartment in Austin with instant approval process.
At Apartments, Express, we know luxury, trendy, new, brand new or recently built apartments in Austin (downtown, northwest, west, northeast, north central north central), Round Rock, Cedar Park, Pflugerville area that have instant approval process. This means that these apartments can approve you within the same day (same-day approval process) so you have can move immediately. Yes, these apartments simplify the whole approval process. They understand that there are people out there who need to move immediately.
If you look for an apartment in Austin, TX with an immediate move-in availability or if you need an asap move-in apartments in Austin, Texas, contact us. We can help you find those apartments with instant approval process or same-day approval process.
We can also have a list of apartments in Austin, Round Rock, Pflugerville and Cedar Park that are close to major employers such as:
Apple Inc., Oracle, 3M, IBM, AMD, Cisco, Flextronics, HP, Charles Schwab, PayPal, National Instruments, Ebay, EA Sports, Camp Mabry, Facebook, Google, Dell, Samsung, GM (General Motors), Freescale Semiconductor, HP, Scott and white (Scott & White), St. David's Hospital, Dell Children Hospital, Seton Hospital, Austin Regional Clinic and others.